Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6 people got killed with eraser! Ultimate rampage.

4 posters

Go down

6 people got killed with eraser! Ultimate rampage. Empty 6 people got killed with eraser! Ultimate rampage.

Post  Esc 2013-07-17, 5:20 am

The title says it all. And dont complain for these screenshots. It was a mistake exactly to kill them, i pressed eraser by mistake xD 30 Kills in just 1 eraser! Very Happy 

Edit : the next day : The rampage is removed, the kills were
[H]Pepsi, Kit, Yuckfou, drew, lickmysword and Mr-Kid.

Last edited by Esc on 2013-07-17, 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Esc
Esc

Number of posts : 129

Characters
Main Char: Esc
Class: Warrior

Back to top Go down

6 people got killed with eraser! Ultimate rampage. Empty Re: 6 people got killed with eraser! Ultimate rampage.

Post  Daenine 2013-07-17, 6:27 am

I'm pretty sure it was a "mistake", just after Teddy did the same thing...
Daenine
Daenine

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

6 people got killed with eraser! Ultimate rampage. Empty Re: 6 people got killed with eraser! Ultimate rampage.

Post  Fox 2013-07-17, 6:43 am

Lol you got 6 sitters with eraser exact same time as I got 6 pvpers with DB xD.
Fox
Fox

Number of posts : 43

Characters
Main Char: Tyr
Class: Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post  FliP 2013-07-17, 7:34 am

That was naked pvp though, try to do that at 70 PvP xD
FliP
FliP
[H-L]
[H-L]

Number of posts : 284

Characters
Main Char: FliP

Back to top Go down

Post  Esc 2013-07-17, 7:54 pm

Anyway, Daenine, if i have to be right and pointly. PVP is pvp. no sitters.
If they want to sit, then they should leave the raid, instead of getting the kills of people. I while they do nothing. OKAY I UNDERSTAND they dont want to ruin the pvp, but they should leave the raid instead staying in and robby all the kills ,so i dont care really a lot if i killed them. >.> they ate like 1000 kills without even attacking anyone, tho, except Kit and maybe pepsi which came in PvP right after i erasered them , so they got their kills, by fair move. but whatever xD even tho the eraser was mistake, i had it on R bar.

Also, dont complain that we kill the sitters, the people who TRRed darks in the middle of you, gave you like 500 kills, cause this was a form of statpadding, when a dark TRRed another dark like 10 times in the middle of you, and you just killed him, and we just got 30 kills from sitters. . We should`ve had refund of like 500 kills of sitters, instead just 30, but how ever xD

Now i`m removing the rampage anyway...
Esc
Esc

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  FliP 2013-07-17, 11:53 pm

I agree that sitting is stupid, but to make the point of sitting clear:
People sit so certain complainers that want "even PvP" get what they ask for. Those sitters came to pvp, and asking them to leave the raid due to some complainers is not fair. Everyone has the right to PvP and earn kills, even sitting. After all, people are asking for people to sit, so why complain if they get kills?
FliP
FliP
[H-L]
[H-L]

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Esc 2013-07-18, 5:08 am

what about TRRing?
Esc
Esc

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  FliP 2013-07-18, 5:34 am

Esc wrote:what about TRRing?

Read this: [[Poll] Target Rescurration Runes YES / NO ?
FliP
FliP
[H-L]
[H-L]

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down